Early intervention Program Supervisor/Assistant Program Supervisor
Happy Oak Behavioural Consulting
$75,000 – $94,999
- Build on your demonstrated experience and develop your career in early childhood intervention.
- Provide high quality early intervention and behaviour support for preschool and primary school aged learners.
- Work closely with your learner and their team. You will have multiple opportunities per month to check-in with your learners and their families.
- Work together to ensure we are basing our clinical decisions on the most up-to-date research.
- Be part of a caring and fun team culture.
- Attendance at conferences and external supervision opportunities.
- Flexibility – WFH for admin, leave flexibility.
- Clinical and social catch ups.
We are seeking
Program Supervisor/Assistant Program Supervisor
Ideally you will have:
- Experience training junior therapists staff/RBTs
- BACB certification or working towards
- Worked across various settings including family homes, preschools and schools.
- Demonstrated technical skills, adaptability and resilience
- You love working with children
- A passion for delivering high quality ABA
- Team player
Must have current:
- Police check
- First Aid/Anaphylaxis/Asthma first aid
- Own working vehicle and a driver’s license (frequent travel required)
- Must be compliant with NDIS safety screening checks
Working closely with our BCBA Clinical Director, you will manage your teams based on our Happy Oak model. This includes running EIBI programs and providing support to school aged learners in their classrooms. You will:
- Conduct assessments for early intensive behavioural intervention (VBMAPP/ABLLS assessment) to guide the development of IEPs
- Provide training to educators within the school/kinder/childcare setting
- Collaborate with allied health professionals
- Design data collection methods, collect, monitor, graph and make data-based decisions to ensure learners are achieving their goals consistent with both BACB and NDIS standards
- Provide training and feedback to the Behaviour Interventionists/RBTs
- Provide BCBA supervision to our interns accruing experience hours
- You have the opportunity to contribute your ideas to our growing business, it is an exciting place to be!
Be part of our amazing team and have the opportunity to change the lives of the little people we work with!
To apply, can you please send your resume to email@example.com